Thursday 7 August 2014

The Health Mission - Intro

I recently came across an article (HERE) about the most photoshopped celebrity pictures, in which some photos really shocked me! I noticed in a lot of the photos, celebrity's muscles had been gotten rid of in order to make them look slimmer.

These videos show you what the power of photoshop can do to both men and women:





With the media pushing forwards a particular image for both men and women to aspire to, I want to promote a healthier, more positive image for society to adhere to. Not one that will lead to negative routes to get what is desired, such as magic foods, crazy diets, food supplements and medication/drugs that aren't good for you! 

So there will be a few guest posts over the next couple of weeks featuring my 'Health Mission'.

Thank you to everyone who takes part!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment