There are so many teeth whitening products around at the moment, that a lot of us go off recommendation, rather than paying attention to the adverts that bombard us with biased information about our teeth. Although, from experimenting with a lot of teeth products out there and from experiences I have had, there are a few cheeky tricks I have learnt to get beautiful white teeth without them blinding anyone, or fading to a dull yellow:
- The obvious - whatever toothpaste you use, whatever toothbrush you have, brush your teeth twice a day!
- When you brush your teeth, lightly brush your gums as well. This keeps your gums healthy and reduces your chances of getting gum disease!
- Replace your toothbrush every 3-4 months. You don't want to be using a toothbrush where the bristles are so bent, that you aren't actually cleaning your teeth and you don't want to have had your toothbrush so long that it has collected billions of bacteria from lying around in the bathroom. Every time someone flushes the toilet, the bacteria spreads around the room and yes, it does land on your toothbrush!
- Floss every other day - most people forget to do this and flossing products aren't actually that expensive!
- Use mouthwash after every time you brush your teeth, it's not just your teeth that need to be kept clean, the rest of your mouth does too!
- Use a toothbrush with a rubber or plastic tongue on the back of the toothbrush. This is used to keep your tongue clean and healthy. After all, you don't want bad breath do you? 90% of bad breath is on our tongue!
- If you happen to have been a goof-ball like me that use to retainers and they still fit, after washing them like you normally do, spread a bit of toothpaste in them and wear them overnight with the toothpaste in. You'll be amazed about the results the next day, especially after you brush your teeth in the morning!
I hope these tricks help and show that you can have beautiful naturally white teeth without turning to the fake side! If you have any questions, please email me at email@example.com or visit my Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/jazzypzazzy