Tuesday 8 July 2014

Make-Up Trend of the Year - Luscious Red Lips

Red lips are in right now and have been all year. We have seen celebrities fashioning the look, including Kim Kardashian, Keira Knightley and Angelina Jolie and many ladies out there have been trying out this look too.

I tested out this look a while ago and it took me a while before I dared to wear it out of the house. So, I tried the red lipstick look recently on a fun night out with my best friends in Northampton! Our Jazz 2013-2014 comp team also wore red lippy on stage - you can find this photo in my dance post:
(http://jazzypzazzy.blogspot.co.uk/2014/07/dancing-progression-and-acceptance.html).




The red lipstick I use is Miss Sporty, in the shade Malaga. It is good quality and lasted all night without me having to reapply it at all! It was also very good value, costing about £3. I would definitely recommend it if you're looking for a bright pop of colour to an outfit, something affordable, or want to be daring!

What shades have you been wearing recently?
Send in your photos of your luscious lips to emailjasmines@googlemail.com !

No comments:

Post a Comment